It’s the last Sunday of April, & I’m taking a second to say, “hi, hi, hello!” to some of the new faces I’ve been seeing in the comments & joining my pages! Welcome to my world. Here's everything you need to know about me!
1. My name is Cheyenne, but nearly everyone calls me Chey. It's pronounced SHY, and it irks the living daylight out of me when people call me Shay...don't do it.
2. I’ve been wearing glasses since the 4th grade. My first pair were purple & lavender Ralph Lauren!
3. I studied English & Creative Writing in college (&dance), & I put those two degrees to use every day. I’m a published author & I blog! Thanks for checking out my page! 🤓✏️
4. I absolutely adore otters.
5. I love learning. I'm always down to be taught something new. Knowledge is power, & I agree with that notion 1000%.
6. I'm a middle child! I have an older sister & younger brother. They're my best friends.
7. I hate talking on the telephone....but I love FaceTiming people. It makes no sense, I know.
8. I broke my wrist when I was 10 on my first day at a new dance studio. True to being the new kid, I wanted to make friends & be cool. Welp, I kicked my leg too high, it smacked my face, & I fell from right underneath myself. LESSON. LEARNED.
9. I get mistaken for 16 practically daily. I am, in fact, 23. but, hey! I’m grateful for those young genes, ya know!?
10. I prefer to read the book before I see the movie.
11. My mom gave me the nickname Sunshine as a child, & I use it to greet just about everyone…especially in the mornings! (how perfect is that mug!?)
12. I'm double jointed in both my hands & toes.
13. My top three favorite holidays, in order: Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, Christmas
14. I collect mugs & snow globes. (does that make me a grandma?!)
15. My favorite artist of all time is Eminem. I will never apologize for it.
16. My eyes are naturally green, but they change colors based off my mood & the weather.
17. I'm a sucker for love stories...& love in general. #hopelessromantic
18. I have extreme OCD when it comes to time & organizing my life. You should see my alarm app & the amount of times that exist there...yikes.
19. My favorite show is Criminal Minds.
20. I love motivational quotes & quotes that remind you to keep pushing.
21. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is my all time favorite book.
22. I have a weird obsession with chicken nuggets. people often ask which nuggies or tendies are my favorite. #Tysons Dino nuggs are forever my fave.
23. I'm excited to one day be a mom because I feel that I have the best women in my life who constantly teach me what good parenting & motherhood look like.
24. I believe that happy endings don't exist because if it's real, it never truly ends.
25. I believe that God gave me more chances than I deserve. He saved my soul at least three times now. I find purpose in helping others, in being a teacher, a sister, a daughter, a granddaughter, a girlfriend, and a friend. Dance brings so much joy to my life, too. & WRITING! my calling in life is to write & to spread my words with all.
I'd love to get to know you, too!! Share something about yourself with me...I always respond :)
May your day be ever filled with love, light, and of course, an abundance of chicken tenders💜🌻✨