I'm a complete dork, but what better way to get to know someone than playing a silly game we all know!? Since I'm currently 22 years old, we're gonna play 22 Questions. Lucky you; that's one more fact you'll have!
1. When is your birthday?
July 20th. I check
every box of being
2. Where are you from?
I was born & raised in
I relocated to Los
Angeles, California in
July of 2018.
3. What is your favorite color?
Despite popular belief, my
favorite color is actually purple.
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
For THE LONGEST time, I wanted to
be a doctor! But, I realized how long I needed to be in school, & I said, "no, thank you."
5. Do you have siblings?
I do! I'm the proud middle child.
6. What is your favorite book?
To Kill A Mockingbird, Harper Lee
7. Who is your favorite artist?
Oh, without a doubt, Eminem.
8. What is your favorite song?
I have two all time favorite songs.
I'm heartbroken because I can no
longer play the one, but they are:
My Girl, The Temptations
Ignition Remix, R. Kelly
9. Are you a morning or a night person?
DEFINITELY a morning person.
10. D.C. or Marvel?
This question is so unfair.
11. Dogs or Cats?
12. What are your favorite hobbies?
Dancing, writing, & napping!
13. What are three adjectives that best describe you?
Understanding, supportive, enthusiastic
14. Glass half full or half empty?
Half full, always. But, blessed to have a cup.
15. If you could eliminate one thing world wide, what would it be?
16. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
This question always gets me. OMG. I see myself wherever God sees fit. I would love to be married, have one, if not two children, a house, an established career. Oh, & a dog, duh.
17. What advice would you give the younger you?
I have so much I'd tell her. I would definitely tell her to keep believing.
Everything works out exactly how it
should. Believe in the impossible.
18. Coffee or Tea?
This is not even a question. DEF coffee.
19. What is your favorite animal?
OBSESSED with otters!
20. Who is the most influential person in your life?
This question is so hard because I'm
influenced by so many. I owe so much to my Mommom, though.
21. If you could travel to three locations, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Only 3!? I'd go to Japan, Egypt, & Barcelona.
22. What gives your life meaning?
This is probably one of the deepest questions I have ever been asked, wow. In general, I believe that God gave me more chances than I deserve. He saved my soul at least three times now. I find purpose in helping others, in being a teacher, a sister, a daughter, a granddaughter, a girlfriend, and a friend. Dance brings so much joy to my life, too. & WRITING! my calling in life is to write & to spread my words with all.
May your day be ever filled with love, light, and of course, an abundance of chicken tenders💜🌻✨